Course 2: Speak Powerfully About What You Do
Our course is recorded so that you can access it on your own time. John Germain Leto will also be available in between the webinars to answer any questions. You’ll also have access to the private Facebook group for additional support and community.
Taught by John Germain Leto
4-part Online Course
One of the biggest stumbling blocks of most practitioners is being able to articulate what they do in a way that is easily understood. This 4-week webinar series will teach you how to present yourself with confidence when asked the question, “So, what do you do?”.
When you can speak powerfully about your mythic path, people will understand you – and your ideal clients will be naturally attracted to you.
Specifically this 4-week online course will cover:
- How to develop a focus for your healing work that will inform the way that you speak about it.
- How to have clarity around your own truth so that you can express it in an easy, natural way.
- How to position your healing work from the place where you have the most credibility and certainty.
- Understand your ideal client – the person who’s soul journey most mirrors yours – so that you can attract only them towards you.
- A simple, yet effective 3-part formula based on your own truth for answering the question, “So, what do you do?”.
- How to explain your modality in a way that makes sense to most people.
- How to tell your personal story in the most compelling way.
- How to re-write your bio so that you express yourself authentically and also put your best foot forward.
Here are some snippets from the course:
About John Germain Leto:
John Germain Leto combines business and brand coaching with shamanic arts to help practitioners create the full practice that they deserve. For the last 11 years, John has coached hundreds of people to greater success and spoken to thousands through his seminars across the country.
After a successful career in New York as an agent for such artists as Beyoncé and Usher, John ached to make a bigger difference with his life. Not being satisfied with just “making money for famous people”, and wanting to be of a greater service to others, he left that career behind to embark on his own highest soul path. After initially struggling, he soon learned what it takes to build a six-figure practice of his own.
After life-changing experiences in his own conscious awakening, he’s incorporated deep, soul-healing work into his business and brand coaching practice. It’s been an essential element in helping people to be on their highest path and move beyond just a positive mental attitude to a more sacred, heart-based life. As an Brand Coach, he works at the level of the visual. As a Business Coach, he works at the level of the mind. As a Soul Coach, he works at the level of the mythic. John’s work consists of a blend of these three areas to help people succeed in stepping onto their highest path, create a brand identity that’s rooted in their truth, and to fulfill their soul’s journey through their life’s work.
John was gifted the Quechan name “Otocramachi” by a respected indigenous medicine man, which means “he who can speak with all things”. He is the author of the book, The Rock Star in You and has been featured in USA Today and the New York Daily News, as well as on ABC News, MTV, and Entertainment Tonight.